Space and Versatility!
Delightful, bright, affordable, well-maintained 1950s bungalow has suite potential!
Central location and a great place to raise a family!
Enjoy the convenience of 3 bedrooms on the main floor and an additional bedroom and rec room with other potential uses downstairs.
In the same family for 60 years, this home features:
- an inviting Living Room-Dining Room with wraparound wood-burning fireplace and a pass-through/counter open to the kitchen, letting in even more light.
- hardwood floors in main living areas.
- a gracious and private deck and a sunny, fenced west-facing backyard with a bonus shed.
- Choose your plantings for the rock garden and stone wall, or go for low-maintenance gardening!
- A single-car garage with built-in cabinets and workshop space will give you plenty of room for projects.
- well-insulated attic.
- built-in vacuum.
- lots of storage space and an area that could once again be a root cellar with the addition of a door (for your preserves and root veggies!).
Fantastic location in an established residential neighbourhood, minutes to downtown, close to:
- shopping including Charelli's Deli, Tomley's Market, Save-On-Foods and BC Liquor Store, Hillside Mall, Estevan Village.
- Jubilee Hospital and medical offices.
- parks and green spaces including Carnarvon and Allenby Parks, Bowker Creek, Willows Beach (a 20-minute walk) and more!
Call today to view this great family home!